Another 4 hours will mark the descent from Wli Todzi to the upper and lower trails of the Wli waterfalls area. A rain-gouged chimney is the butt-dragging trail down the steep range into the refreshing waters of the lower Wli falls. Splashing around in the falls and touching the wall behind the curtain is the phenomenon that makes the gruelling adventure worth it.
In order to survive this adventure, you need:
- A 20-litre backpack
- A pair of good hiking boots
- Outdoor walking sandals
- A cap or hat
- 3 water bottles
- 3 sets of outdoor clothing
- 1 sleeping bag or thick blanket
- Wash kit – small towel, spong and soap
- 1 bowl for meals
- A can of insect repellent
- A book of matchsticks
Call 020-454-8040 to select your convenient date and book your adventure.